Registration & Enrollment
A child must be a legal resident, living within the boundaries of Nicasio School District, to enroll in Nicasio School. All students enrolling in Nicasio School must provide the following completed documents prior to their first day of attendance in order to register:
- Proof of Residency (Refer to: New Student Registration Checklist)
- Annual Declaration of Residency (pdf form)
- Nicasio School Student Registration (pdf form)
Transfer students must also provide:
Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten students must also provide:
(Trans. K/Kindergarten Student Registration Checklist)
- Birth Certificate (original or certified copy) or Passport for verification of age.
A child is eligible for public school kindergarten for the 2013-14 school year if he/she will be five years old on or before October 1, 2013.
- Health Examination Form for School Entry (pdf)
- Oral Health Assessment Annual Notice & Form (pdf)
- Oral Health Assessment Annual Notice (pdf in Spanish)
Inter-District Transfer Requests (New and Renewal)
Nicasio School is open to accepting a limited number of students from outside the district. Applications will be reviewed on an annual basis each spring. Refer to Nicasio School's Board Policy and Administrative Regulations for specific information regarding the process for submitting an application.